A number of 21 young people from Romania, Greece and Catalonia, will participate to 8 days of activities in order to create and develop their PERSONAL BRAND.
The Project is a youth exchange financed by Erasmus+ Program, and keeps the aim of developing employability skills of young people in order to help them find a job in Europe.
The objectives of the project are:
• Empower young people to create their own Personal Branding and improve their profile on the job market.
• Prepare young people to create their own Europass CV.
• Develop abilities for self-presentation to a job interview.
• Exchange ideas and experience to find solutions for the youth unemployment issue.
• Inform youth about the Erasmus+ opportunities.
The activities of the project are built on non-formal education and contain cultural presentations, open discussions, creativity exercises, peer working, using methods as: role playing, interview simulation, open space etc. Sessions like ‘how to conduct a job interview ‘, ‘how to make the Europass CV ‘ or ‘how to certify various acheivements’ are part of the program.
We expect the project to have a direct impact on improving youth self- knowledge about their employability skills in terms of professional and transferable competencies by getting the “ KNOW HOW “ of using personal branding in improving employability.
Participants with the following profile may participate:
• To be a resident in Romania, Catalonia or Greece
• Be between 18 and 25 years (inclusive)
• Be unemployed
• Strong motivation to participate in activities
• Basic knowledge of English (the official language of the activity)
Application can be made online (click here). The deadline is 30 june 2014.
For more information, please check out the Infokit of the project.
Personal Branding 4 EUth employment BARCELONA edition is organized by:
Coaching 4 EU, from Cluj-Napoca (Romania).
*The project has the support of the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission.
Fore more information: contact to email@example.com
Check more about the place of the project here.