Personal Branding 4 EUth Employment – CLUJ-NAPOCA 2013
This year the project Personal Branding 4 EUth Employment took place in CLUJ-NAPOCA, Romania, from 29 July to 7 August 2014.
A number of 21 young people from Romania, Greece and Catalonia, participated in 8 days of activities in order to create and develop their PERSONAL BRAND.
The Project is a youth exchange on Erasmus+ program, and keeps his aim of developing employability skills of young people in order to help youth find a job in Europe.
- To approach the employability issue of youth in Europe
- To create an exchange space of participants culture, experiences and abilities
- To help youth to develop their employability skills and create their own personal branding
- To learn how to link personal skills with opportunities
The major theme of the project is the issue of employability among young students who are living in European countries affected by the economic crisis, such as Romania and Spain.
- To help 20 youth to create their personal and unique profile for getting a job
- To make possible the development of social, communicative and technical abilities in finding a job
- To reflect and discuss differences of national and European employability situations
- To help youth to get to know their strengths and to explore strategies to create their own personal brand
- Have fun in a non-formal environment
- Trainings, group works, presentations, debates, open space
- Work place visits, simulations
- Cultural events, night parties and city visits
In this Youth Exchange will participate 20 youngsters from Romania and Spain, region of Catalunya.
The exchange is organized by The Organization of Babes-Bolyai University Students – OSUBB from Cluj-Napoca, and Fundació Catalunya Voluntària from Barcelona.
Who can apply?
- Youngsters between 18-25 years
- Students in the last year of studies or graduates
- Looking for a job
- Motivated and interested in developing their employability skill
This project is financed by the Youth in Action Programme, Action 1.1. Accomodation, food and other costs of the project are full covered by the program. The travel costs are covered 70%.
How to apply
In order to apply for the project, you have to fill in the following application form:
Deadline for application: July 1, 2013
The organizations that implement the project are two well-known organizations from Cluj and Catalunya that have a history in implementing projects for students.
OSUBB is a non-for-profit organization that promotes multiculturalism, advocates for democratic values and supports students in their activities. The purpose of the organization is to be a link among all Babeș-Bolyai University students by offering them both an unconditional access to information and a unique communication network.
With a 15 years, OSUBB represents students’ interests by constantly organizing professional and educational activities.
Fundació Catalunya Voluntària is an organization from Spain that offers students development opportunities and actively promotes volunteering. The institution implements non-formal, intercultural methods of education in order to encourage students with lower incomes to participate in international projects.
Moreover, the organization offers support to group leaders and NGOs to take part at events such as workshops, volunteering projects, courses, trainings, exchange programs and other activities based on promoting culture and peace.
Coaching 4 EU, Cluj Napoca (Romania).
This project has the support of the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission
The Youth in Action program is the EU’s mobility and non-formal education program that targets people aged between 13 and 30 years. Its general objectives are:
- Promoting young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular
- Developing solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union
- Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries.