Personal Branding 4EUth Employment- BARCELONA 2014
This year the project Personal Branding 4 EUth Employment took place in BARCELONA, Spain from 31 July to 7 August 2014.
A number of 21 young people from Romania, Greece and Catalonia, participated in 8 days of activities in order to create and develop their PERSONAL BRAND.
The Project is a youth exchange on Erasmus+ program, and keeps his aim of developing employability skills of young people in order to help youth find a job in Europe.
The objectives of the project are
• To Empower young people to create their own Personal Branding and improve their profile on the job market.
• To Prepare young people to create their own Europass CV.
• To Develop abilities for self-presentation to a job interview.
• To Exchange ideas and experience to find solutions for the youth unemployment issue.
• To Inform youth about the Erasmus+ opportunities.
The activities of the project are built on non-formal education and contains cultural presentations, open discussions, creativity exercises, peer working, using methods as role playing, interview simulation, open space etc.
Sessions like “how to conduct a job interview”, “how to make the Europass CV” or “how to certify various acheivements” are part of the program.
This project is expected to have a direct impact on improving youth self- knowledge about their employability skills in terms of professional and transferable competencies by getting the “KNOW HOW” of using personal branding in improving employability.
Participants with the following profile may participate:
• To be a resident in Romania, Catalonia or Greece
• Be between 18 and 25 years (inclusive)
• Be unemployed
• Strong motivation to participate in activities
• Basic knowledge of English (the official language of the activity)
Personal Branding 4EUth Employment – BARCELONA 2014 is organized by:
Coaching 4 EU, from Cluj Napoca (Romania)
This project has the support of the Erasmus+ program of the European Commission.
The Youth in Action program is the EU’s mobility and non-formal education program that targets people aged between 13 and 30 years. Its general objectives are:
- Promoting young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in particular
- Developing solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order to foster social cohesion in the European Union
- Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries.